What We’re Up To?
We are looking for an experienced and responsible DevOps Engineer to join our professional team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Setting up LAMP / LEMP servers
- Automation of regular tasks using scripts
- 4+ years of experience in the DevOps position
- Experience with Digital Ocean / Google Cloud
- Knowledge of Linux OS (Ubuntu / Debian, CentOS)
- Installation, configuration, administration
- Skills of installation, configuration, administration of Apache, NGINX, MySQL, Postgres, Nagios, GitLab
- Network principles and protocols
- Firewall, SSH, VPN etc .
- Skills of automation using scripts (Bash)
- Knowledge of network technologies
- Upper-Intermediate + level of English.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Plesk
- Experience in working with Highload projects
- Experience with PHP
Benefits and Perks
- Outstanding projects
- A well-coordinated team of professionals
- Paid vacation (21 days), completely paid sick days (up to 5 days)
- Adequate management
Connect with us
Is this position right for you? Please use the form below to send your enquiry along with a copy of your resume and your website.