What We’re Up To?
We are looking for an experienced and responsible Salesforce Developer to join our professional team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain Lightning Components, Visualforce pages, new custom objects, and new validation and workflow rules.
- Configure Salesforce.com and integrate with third-party tools as needed; Map, migrate and integrate data into new solutions.
- Develop and maintain larger, more comprehensive Salesforce.com solutions; Write clean code and produce clear, supporting documentation.
- 4+ years experience in Salesforce.com development with experience on various Salesforce platforms, such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Chatter and Communities.
- Upper-intermediate English or higher for reading/writing.
- Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer certification preferred (Platform Developer I, Platform Developer II ).
- Solid knowledge of Salesforce development tools, such as Apex, Visualforce, Force.com custom development, triggers, controllers, Force.com SOAP and REST APIs, JSON, sObjects, SOQL, SOSL, outbound messaging.
- Demonstrated ability to recognize needs, analyze requests, and propose the best solution.
- Familiarity with Lightning Components.
- Create customized pages, reports and features for end customers.
- Strong understanding of database management and Salesforce.com configuration experience including developing Salesforce.com custom objects and workflow business rules, as well.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with a diverse group of clients, team members, managers.
- Experience managing deployment and understanding of deployment best practices, including documenting user acceptance tests/sign-offs to ensure the quality of developed solutions prior to production deployment.
- Good knowledge of Software Engineering Practices: code standards, code review, CI.
Benefits and Perks
- Outstanding projects;
- A well-coordinated team of professionals;
- Paid vacation (21 days), completely paid sick days (up to 5 days);
- Adequate management;
- Coffee-machine, microwave, cookies and comfortable kitchen;
- Modern office with artistic surroundings in Lviv.
Connect with us
Is this position right for you? Please use the form below to send your enquiry along with a copy of your resume and your website.