What We’re Up To?
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator / Consultant to join our team.
- Audit and monitor data and system rules to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for improvement
- Develop strategies to handle discrepancies and data quality problems; own manual or automated data entry, cleanup, and backup as required
- Identify and remediate breakpoints or loopholes that contribute to bad data
- Create and manage custom fields, dashboards, queues, page layouts, validation rules and custom workflows
- Manage all-new user set-ups and deactivations, including ongoing support requests, executing configuration changes as needed
- Work with functional groups; developing workflows, reports, dashboards, assignment rules and formula fields in web-based applications
- Monitor user adoption rates and responding as needed (additional training sessions, communication, modifications, or other resources) to improve.
- Evaluate 3rd party solutions and app exchange packages based on project need or business request
- Examine SFDC error and debug logs for any surprises
- Excellent communicator in English B2/C1 (written and spoken)
- Work experience 2+ years
- Certificate - Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Advanced Administrator, Salesforce Consultant (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud etc.)
Benefits and Perks
- Outstanding projects
- A well-coordinated team of professionals
- Paid vacation (21 days), completely paid sick days (up to 5 days)
Connect with us
Is this position right for you? Please use the form below to send your enquiry along with a copy of your resume and your website.