What does digital transformation consulting consist of?
What is digital consulting?
What are digital consulting services?
What does digital strategy consulting consist of?
What is digital strategy?
What is a digital strategy consultant?
What is the typical IT implementation process in healthcare?
What do IT healthcare consulting firms do?
What do healthcare IT consultants do?
What is healthcare IT consulting?
Can we integrate ServiceNow with Tableau?
The ServiceNow API doesn't support SSO, so the Tableau connector can authenticate only using a local ServiceNow account.
Can Tableau integrate with MasterControl?
MasterControl provides connectivity and integration tools with best-in-class software solutions, including Tableau.
Can Tableau integrate with Data Studio?
You will be able to integrate Tableau and Data Studio business data using third-party web connectors.
Can I integrate WorkBright with Tableau?
Tableau can connect to a lot of data sources. The database can be connected to Tableau by connecting the database server.
Can I integrate Apple Siri with the Tableau report?
How to integrate Tableau with a website?
- Find the option "More" on the Data tab and click on it.
- Pick "Web Data Connector" from the list.
How to automate reports in Tableau?
Here's how: When publishing a report to a Tableau Server, find the schedule reports column and select the time when you want to refresh the data.
What does a Tableau consultant do?
The tasks of the consultant are to create interactive visualizations and dynamic dashboards from any type of data, clean up the modeling and improve the data structure for better use, and develop solutions for clients.
Who is a Tableau developer?
What is a Tableau report?
Tableau Interactive Reports turn raw data into attractive visualizations that even non-technical customers can understand.
Do you need to know SQL to use Tableau?
Yes, understanding SQL can be helpful for a Tableau user if your company has databases, but it’s by no means a necessity. If your company sticks to flat files, you don't need to use SQL.
Is Tableau a reporting tool?
Definitely, Tableau is one of the world's best visual reporting tools. We can say that it is both a data visualization and reporting tool.
What is the role of a Tableau consultant?
How is DevOps helping financial services?
Which DevOps principle focuses on product and service thinking?
What is DevOps as a service?
What are Azure DevOps services?
What are DevOps services?
What does a DevOps developer do?
A DevOps developer acts as a sort of liaison between development and operations. As a rule, they don’t do much actual coding, yet they are accountable for setting and overseeing development projects. Their primary objective is to increase the productivity of the workforce. A DevOps specialist’s key task is to provide permanent integration and delivery during the development lifecycle, which allows the transfer of the same version of a code to any environment.
What is the use of exchange in the Anypoint platform?
What is MuleSoft in Salesforce?
Who uses MuleSoft?
Is MuleSoft SaaS or PaaS?
How much does MuleSoft cost?
Does MuleSoft require coding?
Why is it called MuleSoft?
What is the difference between MuleSoft and Mule ESB?
What is a MuleSoft API?
What are the databases that MuleSoft integrations can connect to?
What are the components in MuleSoft?
- Anypoint Control Center;
- Anypoint Exchange;
- API-led connectivity;
- Anypoint Security;
- Anypoint Design Center;
- Application Network;
- Execution engine and service.
How do I make a custom connector in MuleSoft?
What are connectors in MuleSoft?
Is the Anypoint platform free?
How is MuleSoft licensed?
What is the Mulesoft Anypoint platform?
What are the built-in services of the Salesforce Platform?
What you may build with the Salesforce platform?
Why Salesforce platform?
How much is a Salesforce Platform license cost?
- Platform Starter for building custom apps with access to 10 custom objects costs $ 25 user/month (billed annually). Lightning Console will cost an additional $ 25 per user per month for this plan.
- Platform Plus to every employee and department with access to 110 custom objects and the Lightning Console costs $ 100 user/month (billed annually).
What is the difference between Salesforce and Salesforce Platform licenses?
What is a Salesforce platform license?
What is the Salesforce platform?
What is CPQ cloud?
What is a CPQ integration user in Salesforce?
How do I set up CPQ?
How do I enable CPQ in Salesforce?
- Go to "Setup", enter and click "Installed Packages".
- Choose "Salesforce CPQ" and click "Configure".
- Find the "Pricing and Calculation" tab.
- Click "Authorize New Calculation Service".
Do I need CPQ?
Why is CPQ important?
How do I update Salesforce CPQ?
Is Salesforce CPQ a managed package?
How do I install a Salesforce CPQ package?
How do I install Salesforce Billing?
- Click the link to install, click "Continue".
- Salesforce will ask you to allow third-party access. Select "I Agree".
- Review the package components and click "Continue".
- Select the level of security that will be given to users during installation.
- Click "Install".
What is an invoice in Salesforce?
How do I access Checkout in Salesforce?
How do I enable invoices in Salesforce?
Can you invoice through Salesforce?
What is Salesforce CPQ and billing?
What is CPQ certification?
What does Salesforce CPQ allow you to do?
What is Tacton CPQ?
How do you implement CPQ?
What is Salesforce Billing?
Which is a Salesforce CPQ pricing method for products?
- Salesforce CPQ adjusts and replaces the prices it gets from price lists using four proprietary pricing methods: list, cost, block, and percentage of the total.
- Salesforce CPQ can also adjust or replace prices derived from price lists by using option pricing or batch pricing applied to bundled product options.
How much is Salesforce CPQ?
What is a CPQ tool?
What does CPQ stand for in Salesforce?
What is CPQ in Salesforce?
Can I customize or make changes to the dashboards?
How hard is it to set up Tableau CRM?
Does Tableau CRM require extensive training?
What are Tableau CRM Apps?
What is the difference between Tableau CRM and Tableau?
What’s the difference between Tableau CRM and Reports and Dashboards in Sales Cloud and Service Cloud?
- In Sales and Service Cloud reports and dashboards provide a snapshot of metrics, including team productivity, conversion rates, and lead volume.
- But Tableau CRM goes beyond standard reports and dashboards and provides new end-to-end customer insights and your pipeline and trends, and real-time predictive analytics.
Where is Einstein Analytics?
Why should I buy Tableau CRM?
What is Tableau CRM?
How much does Salesforce Einstein cost?
What support is available to Einstein?
Is my data secure with Einstein?
Does Einstein work on my mobile device?
What products and features are powered by Einstein?
How do I start using Einstein?
How can Einstein help my business?
What makes Einstein different?
What is Salesforce Einstein?
Where can I find prices?
What’s included in Commerce Cloud?
Who uses Commerce Cloud?
What does Commerce Cloud do?
What is Commerce Cloud?
What understanding does Pardot give me?
How will Pardot help my marketing team run marketing campaigns?
Is Pardot Marketing Automation Right For My Business?
What is B2B Marketing Automation?
Can I migrate my community from another platform to Salesforce?
What customers have implemented Community Cloud?
How can I customize the look and feel of my community?
How and when to use templates?
What is the price of Community Cloud?
If I’m a community manager, how easy is it to manage my community in Salesforce?
What is Files Connect?
What if I’m a Salesforce Portals customer?
What are my mobile experiences with Community Cloud?
Do I need to be a big business to take advantage of the Community Cloud?
How secure is Community Cloud?
What are the most common ways to use Community Cloud for partners?
What are the common ways to use Community Cloud for customers?
What are the common ways to use Community Cloud for employees?
What can you do with Community Cloud?
What is Community Cloud?
How does Service Cloud integrate with other parts of the Salesforce platform?
How can I connect with other Salesforce experts?
What support is available to help me get Service Cloud up and running?
How do I integrate my other products and systems with the Service Cloud?
Where can I find a list of implementation partners for my Service Cloud?
How many licenses do I need to purchase for mobile workers?
What additional features are available?
How can Service Cloud improve my business applications and websites?
How does the free trial work?
Which version of Service Cloud is right for my business?
- The Enterprise Edition is a comprehensive solution that provides the Lightning Console with multi-channel case presentation, call scripting, CTI integration, knowledge management, developer tools, and more.
- With the Unlimited Edition, you get access to over 100 administrative services, unlimited online training and free 24/7 support.
- And with the Performance Edition, a fully integrated sales and service solution, you can maximize your service and sales efficiency.
If I start with Service Essentials, can I later upgrade to a different version?
What mobile customer experience solutions does Service Cloud offer?
What field service or mobile workforce solutions does Service Cloud offer?
What reports and dashboards are available in Service Cloud?
Will my customer service data be secure and private on the cloud platform?
How are other companies using Service Cloud to grow their business?
What mobility solutions does Service Cloud offer?
What is a self-service community and how can it help my business?
What is social customer service and how can it help my business?
How does Service Cloud improve agent productivity?
How can Service Cloud help my business increase loyalty, retention, and satisfaction?
What is Service Cloud?
What support is available to help me get the Sales Cloud up and running?
How can I connect with other Sales Cloud experts?
How long does it take to set up Sales Cloud?
Is there a list of partners I can contact to help with the implementation of Sales Cloud?
How do I start implementing Sales Cloud?
Can I still use Salesforce Classic?
How do I start using Lightning Experience?
What is Lightning Experience?
Which edition of Sales Cloud is right for my business?
How much does Sales Cloud cost?
How secure is my data in Sales Cloud?
What is the difference between Sales Cloud and Service Cloud?
Does Sales Cloud work on my mobile device?
Is my business too small to use Sales Cloud?
How can Sales Cloud help my business grow?
What is the Sales Cloud?
Does Salesforce use Marketing Cloud for any of its own marketing campaigns?
How does Marketing Cloud differ from traditional marketing automation tactics?
What makes Marketing Cloud different from other clouds?
Is Marketing Cloud part of Salesforce Customer 360?
How do I get technical support?
What is Marketing Cloud’s contact model?
In what ways does Marketing Cloud influence Net Promoter Scores?
What metrics are available in Marketing Cloud?
How does Marketing Cloud make customer data actionable?
How does Marketing Cloud help achieve 1-to-1 personalization?
What content management tools are available in Marketing Cloud?
What is predictive intelligence?
How does Marketing Cloud use customer data to drive digital ad performance?
How does Marketing Cloud deliver personalized experiences on websites?
What is Marketing Cloud’s relationship with major social networks?
What is a Social Studio?
Can Marketing Cloud help me manage my customers’ journey through our app?
How does Marketing Cloud help me manage my mobile marketing strategy?
How does Marketing Cloud provide email interactions with customers?
How does Marketing Cloud help you map your purchase journey?
What channels can I use to connect with customers with Marketing Cloud?
What are the benefits of Marketing Cloud?
Where can I find prices?
What is the customer journey?
How does Marketing Cloud help marketers manage customer journey cycles?
How does Marketing Cloud help companies become “customer companies”?
Can I choose Marketing Cloud products to buy?
Who is using Marketing Cloud?
What is Marketing Cloud?
How much does a CRM software cost to develop?
What technologies should be used to develop CRM?
How could a CRM help grow your business?
Why should I customize my CRM?
What is the best CRM for a startup/business?
Is there any CRM solution for small businesses?
When do you need a CRM?
What are the benefits of CRM?
What are the types of CRM?
What is a CRM? How is it useful for an organization?
Can you implement a Salesforce support cloud?
Do you offer Salesforce CPQ support?
Do you provide Salesforce app support?
“Do you provide Salesforce Lightning support”?
How much does Salesforce support cost?
What is Salesforce CRM support?
Do you provide Salesforce technical support?
Do you offer Salesforce support services?
What is the Salesforce support tool?
What does a managed service provider mean?
What are Salesforce’s other services?
What is included in managed services?
What makes Salesforce different?
How does Salesforce help business?
What are Salesforce managed services?
How to set up Outlook integration Salesforce?
- Click on the setup icon and pick Setup.
- Enter Outlook in the Quick Find box, and then select Outlook Integration and Sync.
- Activate the Outlook integration.
- Check that the Enable Enhanced Email with Outlook option is on. This allows you to register emails as standard message objects and enable email in Salesforce.
Does Salesforce integrate with Outlook?
How to integrate a Java application with Salesforce?
What does Salesforce integrate with?
How to integrate Salesforce in contact form 7?
How to integrate Outreach with Salesforce?
- Set the threshold to about 70% of the maximum API limit.
- Map custom fields BEFORE the initial data sync.
- Get rid of duplicates and stale data.
- Configure Outreach Stage and enable advanced task mapping in Outreach.
How to integrate Google Analytics with Salesforce?
- Using built-in Salesforce Cloud and Google Analytics integration (with Google Analytics 360)
- Implementing customized integration and hiring a Salesforce integration consultant for this.
- Using third-party integration tools.
How to do integration in Salesforce?
How to integrate Netsuite with Salesforce?
- iPaaS - Cloud Integration Services (Boomi or Celigo) that offer connectors for the two apps;
- Third-party apps for integrating Salesforce with finance platforms;
- Using the API of these two platforms and the NetSuite Restlet web service. However, keep in mind that integrating two complex systems like Salesforce and NetSuite will not be easy, so it makes sense to use Salesforce integration services from the Ergonized team.
What is integration in Salesforce?
Does Salesforce integrate with Gmail?
How to integrate Salesforce with a website?
How to integrate Sap with Salesforce?
Does Asana integrate with Salesforce?
Does Basecamp integrate with Salesforce?
How to implement SSO in Salesforce?
How to implement GDPR in Salesforce?
How to implement a chatbot in Salesforce?
How to implement SLA in Salesforce?
How much does Salesforce implementation cost?
How long does Salesforce implementation take?
What does a Salesforce developer do?
What is the difference between developer and administrator?
Why is Salesforce in demand?
What is the role of a Salesforce developer?
What is a Salesforce developer?
What is an Import Wizard in Salesforce?
When would you use a Data Loader?
- Complex imports of data
- Load up to 5,000,000 records
How do I load data in Salesforce with Import Wizard?
What is Salesforce Data Loader?
How do I transfer data from Oracle to Salesforce?
What is an Ant migration tool Salesforce?
How do I migrate a user in Salesforce?
How do I transfer data to Salesforce?
What is data migration in Salesforce?
What are the Salesforce products?
What problems does Salesforce solve?
Why is Salesforce the best CRM?
What are the disadvantages of Salesforce?
What are the benefits of Salesforce?
What are all the services that Salesforce supports?
- Development of applications under the organization.
- Maintaining good customer relationships.
- Business process automation.
- Cloud service for storing and retrieving user data.
Why is Salesforce so popular?
What is the best way to use Salesforce?
How much does Salesforce cost a month?
- Sales Essentials - $25/user/month;
- Professional - $75/user/month;
- Enterprise - $150/user/month;
- Unlimited - $300/user/month.
Is Salesforce SaaS or PaaS?
What are the different types of clouds in Salesforce?
Is Salesforce a cloud service?
What does a Salesforce consultant do?
How much does a Salesforce consultant charge?
Is Salesforce for professional services firms?
What is a Salesforce consultant?
What is the security level of Salesforce?
Is my business too small to use Salesforce?
How can Salesforce help your business grow?
What is Salesforce?
How to configure Salesforce?
What is Salesforce configuration?
How to enable view setup and configuration in Salesforce?
What’s one thing you should do when planning your customization of Salesforce?
What is Salesforce customization?
What is the difference between configuration and customization?
What does Lightning Ready mean?
Is Salesforce Lightning free?
What are the key benefits of the Lightning Service console?
- Simultaneous display
- Tracking all details
- Faster call management
What is one benefit that end-users get that is unique to working in the Lightning Experience?
What are the disadvantages of Lightning?
What are the benefits of Salesforce Lightning?
What is Lightning technology?
Should I learn Salesforce Classic or Lightning?
What is SFDS Lightning?
Why is Salesforce Lightning Over Classic?
Why is Salesforce Lightning so slow?
Is Salesforce Lightning faster than Classic?
How do I customize my homepage Lightning?
How do I enable Pardot Lightning?
Do Visualforce pages work in Lightning?
What is Aura Lightning?
What is the Lightning component framework?
What is the difference between Visualforce Components and Lightning components?
What are the tools included in Lightning?
- Lightning App Builder
- Lightning Component Framework
- Lightning Experience
- Lightning Exchange
- Lightning Process Builder
- Schema Builder
- Lightning Connect, etc.
What is my domain Salesforce?
How do I stop Salesforce from switching to Lightning?
How do I enable Lightning for a user in Salesforce?
- Click on Setup
- In Administer, search Manage Users
- Click on Profiles
- Select the Profile name
- Click on System Permission.
- Enable Lightning Experience User checkbox
What is the difference between Salesforce Classic and Lightning?
Is Salesforce Lightning better than Classic?
Is Salesforce Classic going away?
How do I turn off Lightning in Salesforce?
Why move from Salesforce Classic to Lightning?
How to switch from Lightning to Classic Salesforce?
How to migrate Salesforce Classic to Lightning?
What is Salesforce Lightning?
How to choose the right Salesforce Consulting Partner?
How do I find Salesforce consultants near me?
How do I choose a Salesforce consulting partner?
How do I find a Salesforce partner?
What is a Salesforce partner?
How do I create a Salesforce app?
What are standard Salesforce applications?
How do I create a Lightning application in Salesforce?
Do you offer Salesforce custom app development?
What does Salesforce app development cost?
- Starter: $25 user/month to create custom apps;
- Plus: $100 user/month to extend Salesforce and app dev for the organization;
- Heroku Enterprise Starter for developing connected custom apps from $ 4000/company/month.
Do you provide Salesforce app development services?
How to develop Salesforce applications?
What is a Salesforce App Builder?
What are Salesforce apps?
Do you have Salesforce consultants?
What are the types of Salesforce Clouds you can help implement?
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Field Service Cloud
- Community Cloud
- Marketing Cloud
- Nonprofit Cloud
- Financial Services Cloud
Can I integrate the Salesforce platform with my applications?
- Salesforce allows for integration both in the cloud and in the customer’s environment, since it can be called by diverse systems and refer to API.
Do your developers and consultants have certificates?
- Yes. We are a Salesforce certified consulting partner, which means that both our consultants and developers have Salesforce certificates as proof of their competence.
Are your developers and consultants in-house?
- Yes. We work with local specialists instead of outsourcing our development. Moreover, the members of our team are longstanding, which ensures their maximum dedication to the development process.
Are you interested in supporting after the final delivery?
- Yes. We are interested in bringing value to each other by establishing long-term business relationships with our clients. We consider a business that we can create together in the future to be more precious than a one-time payday.
Can I communicate directly with a developer?
- Yes. You receive access to the management tools we use for real-time project progress tracking. In addition, you can provide your own input and clarification to the developers.
Where are Salesforce Cloud servers located?
- Chicago, Illinois, United States (USA)
- Dallas, Texas, United States (USA)
- Frankfurt, Germany (GER)
- Kobe, Japan (JPN)
- London (North and West), United Kingdom (UK)
- Paris, France (FRA)
- Phoenix, Arizona, United States (USA)
- Tokyo, Japan (JPN)
- Washington, DC, United States (USA)
What Is Salesforce?
- Salesforce is the world’s best platform for customer relationship management (CRM) that helps with sales and marketing automation. The CRM provides cloud-based applications that can be used with no supervision of IT specialists.
What is the security level in salesforce?
- Salesforce is secure: it has the two-factor authentication process, along with the general requirement for personal account credentials for every login. The password for users is generated for all applications so that the team has easy yet secure access to the system. Also, login availability can be limited to your business hours.
Where is my Salesforce instance located?
- View your browser address bar or Company Information or use the Domain Lookup tool to learn where your Salesforce instance is located.
Can I provide access to some information in Salesforce for my customers or partners?
- Yes, you can share access with your partners or customers due to Partner Community and Customer Community licenses. With these, you can decide what data will be visible to those with whom you share your Salesforce. The licenses also limit functionality for users that gain access but can handle huge numbers of users.
What is AppExchange?
- AppExchange is an app store for the Salesforce platform specifically that contains both free and paid applications. Users can get extensions for their CRM platforms to customize them and increase the number of opportunities their business gets with Salesforce.
What is Sales Cloud?
- Sales Cloud is a cloud-based application that helps centralize customer information to improve the sales process by making records of their interactions with the company. Sales Cloud automates a lot of processes, which allows salespeople to spend less time on managing the records and focus on the customers and deal closing.
What is Service Cloud?
- Service Cloud is another application of the CRM, particularly the Salesforce Customer Success Platform. It provides a complete overview of the company’s customers and allows customizing the service to create a personal approach to the target audience. Service Cloud also simplifies one-to-one communication with customers, allowing to reach them through various communication channels.
What are the benefits of Service Cloud for a business?
- Service Cloud creates an environment for interactions with customers that would be free of trouble and delay. You will have a set of ready to be used scripts when a customer has a question or needs more information on the CRM. In addition, you can customize the messages and their style based on the information you have about each customer and personalize the service you provide according to their needs. In the long run, this saves the sales team a lot of time and effort, increasing productivity, the number of leads and customer experience success.
What is Marketing Cloud?
- Marketing Cloud is a platform for simple customer information management for marketing purposes. The main benefit of the platform is that it provides a lot of features, such as content creation and communication channel personalization. Based on the gathered customer information, you can use Marketing Cloud to customize campaigns according to the needs and preferences of your target audience.
What is Social Studio?
- Social Studio is a separate interface for creating and managing a marketing strategy and further implementing it on several social media channels. Social Studio is directly focused on your social media marketing, making post scheduling and community management easy across different social networking platforms.
What is a Sandbox?
- Sandbox is a simulation of your Salesforce business environment that allows for growth and development through testing diverse strategies and implementing them with no risk of facing data losses. If your activities in Sandbox are successful, you can then implement them in your Salesforce organization.
What Sandboxes are there?
- Developer Sandbox
- Developer Pro Sandbox
- Partial Data Sandbox
- Full Sandbox
How would you describe your company’s culture?
- Our company culture is aimed at helping our clients to achieve success in their business endeavors. We deeply value our relationship with clients. While we offer both one-time and ongoing services, we appreciate long term cooperation and align our efforts to deliver outstanding results that boost the growth of your business.
Do you deliver training to clients’ admins and users?
- Yes, our consultants are ready to deliver training to the representatives of your company to increase adoption rates. The training can be delivered both remotely and in the office of your company.
Will you assign certified specialists to work on my project?
- Our main focus is the quality delivered to our clients. Thus, we guarantee that only officially certified specialists will work on any project we take.
Do you provide in-house specialists for my project?
- Yes, we don’t outsource any projects and all offer only in-house experts with a proven record of technical skills and relevant experience to ensure the highest efficiency level during the development process.
What project management system do you use?
- For making our work as much organized as it is possible, do we tried to use different software and came to Atlassian Jira and Confluence for internal documentation as these solutions offer the maximum flexibility and simplicity to achieve the highest productivity scores.
Can you come to my country to discuss a project?
- While we work remotely on the majority of our projects, we understand that sometimes it is much easier for a client to discuss all the project peculiarities face-to-face. Thus, we are ready to arrange a business trip to your country and conduct a meeting at the clients’ office.
Where are you located?
- We are located in Eastern Europe, Ukraine. Our offices placed in 2 big IT hubs Lviv and Kyiv.
Can you work in our timezone for timely communication?
- While we work by the EET time zone, it is possible to move the working schedule by 2-3 hours to cover the difference with the EST/PST time zone to schedule meetings when it is convenient for you. Based on our experience, it is sufficient to ensure all the urgent matters to be resolved in time.
Do you provide a daily / weekly report?
- In order to keep track of all our activities and progress, our project managers provide regular weekly reports, however, if a need occurs, we can arrange daily reports per client’s request.
Do you have QA in your team?
- Yes, we have Salesforce QA engineers who specialize in both manual and automation testing to ensure the highest quality of the end product.
What is your deadline policy?
- We strictly follow all the discussed deadlines to make sure that the functionality is delivered in the agreed time. If any changes in the project scope are required it may increase the initial estimations. In case of such situations or any force majeure, we inform clients right away upon the availability of new circumstances.
Who will I be communicating with?
- The main communication point on our end is a Project manager. S/he is a person responsible for project delivery. However, for some specific questions, you can speak directly to our developers or executives.
Do you work under NDA?
- Yes, we sign both NDA and Contract to ensure the deliverables and guarantee that all your intellectual property or any internal data will remain confidential and cooperation details undisclosed.
Do you do offer Business Analysis services?
- Yes, as a part of our work, we perform business analysis of existing and new processes in clients’ companies and provide the best solution and workflow improvements taking into account the individual needs.
Can we communicate directly with developers?
- Yes, on-demand it is possible to arrange meetings directly with developers or any other specialist working on your project.