Do you have Salesforce consultants?
- Yes. All our consultants have Salesforce certificates proving their skills in different Salesforce products, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Field Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Einstein AI and others.
What are the types of Salesforce Clouds you can help implement?
- Sales Cloud
Field Service Cloud
Financial Services Cloud
Can I integrate the Salesforce platform with my applications?
- Salesforce allows for integration both in the cloud and in the customer’s environment, since it can be called by diverse systems and refer to API.
Do your developers and consultants have certificates?
- Yes. We are a Salesforce certified consulting partner, which means that both our consultants and developers have Salesforce certificates as proof of their competence.
Are your developers and consultants in-house?
- Yes. We work with local specialists instead of outsourcing our development. Moreover, the members of our team are longstanding, which ensures their maximum dedication to the development process.
Are you interested in supporting after the final delivery?
- Yes. We are interested in bringing value to each other by establishing long-term business relationships with our clients. We consider a business that we can create together in the future to be more precious than a one-time payday.
Can I communicate directly with a developer?
- Yes. You receive access to the management tools we use for real-time project progress tracking. In addition, you can provide your own input and clarification to the developers.
Where are Salesforce Cloud servers located?
- Salesforce servers are located in the following cities (visit trust.salesforce.com for more details):
Chicago, Illinois, United States (USA)
Dallas, Texas, United States (USA)
Frankfurt, Germany (GER)
Kobe, Japan (JPN)
London (North and West), United Kingdom (UK)
Paris, France (FRA)
Phoenix, Arizona, United States (USA)
Tokyo, Japan (JPN)
Washington, DC, United States (USA)
What Is Salesforce?
- Salesforce is the world’s best platform for customer relationship management (CRM) that helps with sales and marketing automation. The CRM provides cloud-based applications that can be used with no supervision of IT specialists.
What is the security level in salesforce?
- Salesforce is secure: it has the two-factor authentication process, along with the general requirement for personal account credentials for every login. The password for users is generated for all applications so that the team has easy yet secure access to the system. Also, login availability can be limited to your business hours.
Where is my Salesforce instance located?
- View your browser address bar or Company Information or use the Domain Lookup tool to learn where your Salesforce instance is located.
Can I provide access to some information in Salesforce for my customers or partners?
- Yes, you can share access with your partners or customers due to Partner Community and Customer Community licenses. With these, you can decide what data will be visible to those with whom you share your Salesforce. The licenses also limit functionality for users that gain access but can handle huge numbers of users.
What is AppExchange?
- AppExchange is an app store for the Salesforce platform specifically that contains both free and paid applications. Users can get extensions for their CRM platforms to customize them and increase the number of opportunities their business gets with Salesforce.
What is Sales Cloud?
- Sales Cloud is a cloud-based application that helps centralize customer information to improve the sales process by making records of their interactions with the company. Sales Cloud automates a lot of processes, which allows salespeople to spend less time on managing the records and focus on the customers and deal closing.
What is Service Cloud?
- Service Cloud is another application of the CRM, particularly the Salesforce Customer Success Platform. It provides a complete overview of the company’s customers and allows customizing the service to create a personal approach to the target audience. Service Cloud also simplifies one-to-one communication with customers, allowing to reach them through various communication channels.
What are the benefits of Service Cloud for a business?
- Service Cloud creates an environment for interactions with customers that would be free of trouble and delay. You will have a set of ready to be used scripts when a customer has a question or needs more information on the CRM. In addition, you can customize the messages and their style based on the information you have about each customer and personalize the service you provide according to their needs. In the long run, this saves the sales team a lot of time and effort, increasing productivity, the number of leads and customer experience success.
What is Marketing Cloud?
- Marketing Cloud is a platform for simple customer information management for marketing purposes. The main benefit of the platform is that it provides a lot of features, such as content creation and communication channel personalization. Based on the gathered customer information, you can use Marketing Cloud to customize campaigns according to the needs and preferences of your target audience.
What is Social Studio?
- Social Studio is a separate interface for creating and managing a marketing strategy and further implementing it on several social media channels. Social Studio is directly focused on your social media marketing, making post scheduling and community management easy across different social networking platforms.
What is a Sandbox?
- Sandbox is a simulation of your Salesforce business environment that allows for growth and development through testing diverse strategies and implementing them with no risk of facing data losses. If your activities in Sandbox are successful, you can then implement them in your Salesforce organization.
What Sandboxes are there?
- Salesforce provides the following types of Sandboxes:
Developer Pro Sandbox
Partial Data Sandbox
How would you describe your company’s culture?
- Our company culture is aimed at helping our clients to achieve success in their business endeavors. We deeply value our relationship with clients. While we offer both one-time and ongoing services, we appreciate long term cooperation and align our efforts to deliver outstanding results that boost the growth of your business.
Do you deliver training to clients’ admins and users?
- Yes, our consultants are ready to deliver training to the representatives of your company to increase adoption rates. The training can be delivered both remotely and in the office of your company.
Will you assign certified specialists to work on my project?
- Our main focus is the quality delivered to our clients. Thus, we guarantee that only officially certified specialists will work on any project we take.
Do you provide in-house specialists for my project?
- Yes, we don’t outsource any projects and all offer only in-house experts with a proven record of technical skills and relevant experience to ensure the highest efficiency level during the development process.
What project management system do you use?
- For making our work as much organized as it is possible, do we tried to use different software and came to Atlassian Jira and Confluence for internal documentation as these solutions offer the maximum flexibility and simplicity to achieve the highest productivity scores.
Can you come to my country to discuss a project?
- While we work remotely on the majority of our projects, we understand that sometimes it is much easier for a client to discuss all the project peculiarities face-to-face. Thus, we are ready to arrange a business trip to your country and conduct a meeting at the clients’ office.
Where are you located?
- We are located in Eastern Europe, Ukraine. Our offices placed in 2 big IT hubs Lviv and Kyiv.
Can you work in our timezone for timely communication?
- While we work by the EET time zone, it is possible to move the working schedule by 2-3 hours to cover the difference with the EST/PST time zone to schedule meetings when it is convenient for you. Based on our experience, it is sufficient to ensure all the urgent matters to be resolved in time.
Do you have QA in your team?
- Yes, we have Salesforce QA engineers who specialize in both manual and automation testing to ensure the highest quality of the end product.
Do you provide a daily / weekly report?
- In order to keep track of all our activities and progress, our project managers provide regular weekly reports, however, if a need occurs, we can arrange daily reports per client’s request.
Who will I be communicating with?
- The main communication point on our end is a Project manager. S/he is a person responsible for project delivery. However, for some specific questions, you can speak directly to our developers or executives.
What is your deadline policy?
- We strictly follow all the discussed deadlines to make sure that the functionality is delivered in the agreed time. If any changes in the project scope are required it may increase the initial estimations. In case of such situations or any force majeure, we inform clients right away upon the availability of new circumstances.
Do you work under NDA?
- Yes, we sign both NDA and Contract to ensure the deliverables and guarantee that all your intellectual property or any internal data will remain confidential and cooperation details undisclosed.
Do you do offer Business Analysis services?
- Yes, as a part of our work, we perform business analysis of existing and new processes in clients’ companies and provide the best solution and workflow improvements taking into account the individual needs.
Can we communicate directly with developers?
- Yes, on-demand it is possible to arrange meetings directly with developers or any other specialist working on your project.