Ergonized ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://www.ergonized.com// website (the "Service", “Site”).
This page informs you of our terms and policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with those data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (i.e. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Ergonized uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Ukraine and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Ukraine and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Ergonized may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Ergonized
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee their absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use them for any other purpose.
Third-party services can be used in order to enable the possibility of monitoring and analyzing the application of our Service.
In the tables provided above are indicated details on some individual cookies and specified the aims and purposes of their application by our company. We do not bear any kind of responsibility for the websites of third parties and the privacy policies applied by the mentioned third parties to tracking and opt-out options.
We might use your Personal information with the aim to show you targeted advertisement that might be relevant or interesting to you. If you want to know more about the work of targeted advertising, you are welcome to visit the Network Advertising Initiative page: http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.We might use the services of third parties to comply better with the needs and interests of our visitors. The mentioned third parties are not allowed to apply in any way any information collected by us or on our behalf otherwise than assist us with the improvement of ways we operate.
For an opt-out option, do the following:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads;
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous;
- BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads;
- LINKEDIN - https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/advertising.
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/settings/personalization?lang=en
In addition, you might want to opt out from the official portal of Digital Advertising Alliance at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Links to Other Sites
We in no way control or assume any kind of responsibilities for the content, of the mentioned websites, their policies and practices.
Privacy of Children
Our services are not intended for persons under 18 years old (hereinafter – Children).
We do not collect any information from anyone who is younger than 18 years old. If you are a parent, a responsible person or a legal guardian, and if you got aware that a kid provided any Personal or another kind of sensitive information to us, please contact our representative immediately. If we have collected any data from kids without relevant permission from their parents, we are obliged to take all the possible measures to eliminate the information from our servers.
Residents of the EU
If you are an EU resident, you are entitled to get access to any kind of information we keep about you and as us to correct, edit, modify, update or delete the mentioned information. To do so, please contact us in any way from the mentioned options.
Note please that we might process and hold the information about you with an aim to comply with contract agreements that we have concluded with you or any other targets connected with the legitimate operating of our business. We sign Data Processing Agreement and Standard Contractual Clauses compliant with GDPR with all our clients.
Not please that your information might be transferred and used for the mentioned reasons outside of the EU.
Do Not Track
Note please that selecting of Do Bot Track in your browser settings does not prevent us from a collection of the mentioned data.
You can block cookies by changing the relevant settings in your browser. You can deactivate the options of cookies storage and disable for the sites you browse any access to the mentioned information. Note please that this action might cause some restrictions in the access to some parts of the website or some services/functions. You can read more information about cookies and their blocking at www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Statement about GDPR Compliance - Policy
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) was introduced and come into force on 25 May 2018. The Regulation was passed with the aim to provide standards in the legislation about data protection and data processing. Hereby, people should have received access to and control over their personal information.
Our main target at Ergonized is to ensure the complete protection of all your personal information stored on our servers and to maintain the systems required to comply with the GDRP requirements. We accept our obligation to comply with the GDPR requirements. A comprehensive explanation of our practice you can read further.
Our Preparation for GDPR
Ergonized have a sufficient level of data protection and data security but in order to meet new requirements, new, more efficient measures and policies have been introduced.
- Information Audit — We performed the audit of all the previously available information to ensure that it is in full compliance with new regulations.
- Policies and Procedures — We have reviewed all the policies for data protection and security procedures to ensure their compliance with the GDPR standards and requirements as well as other data protection laws, including the following:
- Data Protection – we have revised the Policy and procedures regulating data protection and data usage in order to bring them in compliance with the standards and requirements of the GDPR. Measures in data accountability and data governance are there to demonstrate that we understand and perform our obligations and respect the privacy rights of individuals.
- Data Retention and Erasure – our policy for data retention as well as schedule are upgraded to ensure the compliance with the principles of “data minimization” and “storage limitation” and to ensure the compliance of data storage, archiving and destruction based on our obligations and the generally accepted requirements. Procedures to meet the obligation called “Right to Erasure” are kept, as well.
- Data Breaches – based on our policies, we guarantee that we have all the needed capacities to identify, investigate, report and eliminate any breach of personal data at its earliest. Our employees are made acquainted with all the relevant procedures.
- International Data Transfers and Third-Party Disclosures – whenever Ergonized either stores or performs information storage outside of the EU, we have and follow established procedures to provide the data security and secure the integrity of data. Constant reviews in order to provide sufficiency of the adequacy decisions, keeping on binding rules and standard data protection clauses in particular countries.
- Subject Access Request (SAR) – our SAR procedures have been revised in order to guarantee the 30-days timeframe for the provision of the requested information, the mentioned procedure is free of charge.
- Obtaining Consent – our consent mechanisms have been revised with the aim to ensure the persons understand whenever they provide any personal information that they provide, how it is used and that they give their consent to process their information in the indicated ways.
- Direct Marketing – our processes for direct marketing have been revised to provide clear mechanisms for opting-in and opting-out, as well as to provide the options to unsubscribe for all the marketing materials.
- Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA) – high risk personal information is processed with the most stringent procedures to ensure absolute compliance with the requirements indicated in GDPR’s Article 35. For that, documentation processes are implemented to ensure the objective assessment of each record, assessment of risks involved as well as the implementation of mitigating measures available to reduce the mentioned risks.
- Processor Agreements – whenever we use services of a third party for processing or storage information on behalf of our company (for example, payrolls, hosting, recruitment processes, and so on), all the procedures are performed based on Processor Agreements and based on established procedures to ensure the full compliance with their/our GDPR obligations.
Data Subject Rights
Any individual or company can request to access any kind of information that Ergonized store about them, in particular:
- Kind of their personal data we possess;
- Data processing purposes;
- Categories of personal data in question;
- The information recipients to whom the data is going to be disclosed;
- Parties eligible for information disclosure;
- Period of time during which we intend to store your data;
- Information about the source data if we did not receive them directly from the data owner;
- The right of data owners to edit or complete the data if the data is not accurate or complete, the procedure or requesting to do so;
- The right for a request of personal data erasure or its processing restrictions based on laws about data processing or to object any marketing efforts from our side and to get all the information about automated processing and decision making based on the information used by us
- The right to file a complaint or to seek a judicial solution.
Security of Information and Technical and Organizational Measures
Ergonized respects the personal information of clients very seriously and takes all the applicable measures to protect their personal data. Transparent and robust security measures are developed to keep your information safe and protected from any kind of unauthorized access, disclosure, misuse, and similar.
GDPR Roles and Employees
Ergonized employ a special Data Protection Officer (DPO) and a data privacy team. Their task is to elaborate and implement the policy roadmap that would assist us in complying with the new Regulation for data protection. One of the team`s tasks is to promote the awareness of GDPR not only across the organization but among our clients, as well, as well as to assess our compliance with the latest GDPR edition and to identify gaps and filling them in. Among the team`s tasks are also such as developing and implementing new procedures, measures and policies.
Ergonized is aware of the fact that the awareness of our employees about the GDPR is crucial to continuous compliance with GDPR. Hence, our employees participate in the preparation plans development.
In case of questions about or doubts regarding the compliance of our policies with GDPR, consider contacting our Data Protection Officer (DPO) by email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need a consultation about data processing legislation matters, please request it from our officers at Ergonized via email email@example.com
Data Retention Period
By filling in any form on our website, downloading any materials or subscribing to one of the website`s services or newsletters, you submit particular personal or another kind of information. We always maintain the provided to us information useless until you request to delete it. Upon the receipt of such a request, your information will be deleted within 48 hours maximum.
Information Disclosure to Outside Parties
We do not trade, sell, disclose or otherwise transfer any of your data to outside parties. Here do not belong to particular trusted third parties that operate on our website, provide you particular services, assist us in conducting our business as long as these parties are obliged and agree to keep all such information confidential.
Your information might be released to third parties if it is required by the valid legislation, due to the enforcement of our policies, to protect your rights or the rights of other persons, as well as somebody`s property or safety. Non-personally identifiable information can be provided for marketing, advertising, and similar purposes.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By sending us a letter to the address: Boykivska str. 5B, Lviv, 79000 Ukraine