What is Salesforce integration?
Salesforce integration is an operation or group of processes aimed at consolidating features and data of any application with Salesforce CRM. Its goal is the reduction of data reconciling between systems and switching between software.
What are the main approaches to Salesforce integration?
There are two main methods of conducting the Salesforce integration:
- App-based, which is carried by using a pre-developed connector or dedicated application;
- Code-based, performed with programming language Apex, which suits for multiple API versions.
Salesforce integration types:
- Data integration;
- User interface integration;
- Business logic integration.
What does Salesforce integrate with?
SFDC integration is possible almost with any marketing, accounting, and planning tools you use to automate your business workflow. Integration with multiple CRMs and ERPs is possible via Appexchange applications, as well as many other systems and tools may be connected via customized third-party integration with Salesforce.
We assist with Salesforce integration challenges and help you:
- Synchronize Salesforce data in real-time with all your applications;
- Integrate Salesforce with other CRM and ERP systems in your company (Infor, Epicor, SAP, Oracle, NetSuite);
- Integrate with third-party computer-telephony integration (CTI) systems (Ringcentral, Zoom, VoIP etc.);
- Integrate Salesforce with your desktop applications;
- Integrate data with applications without any interfaces;
- Integrate data with sales and marketing automation tools (Marketo, Hubspot, MailChimp and others);
- Salesforce to Salesforce integration: seamlessly integrate two Salesforce orgs;
- Equip Salesforce web service integration or Salesforce eCommerce integration.
Our Salesforce integration approach helps you to:
- Connect data flows of different departments and increase employees’ productivity;
- Obtain a 360-degree customer view, which is essential to high-quality customer service;
- Automate the business processes and workflows of your company;
- Provide access to ERP data for the sales and marketing departments via the Salesforce interface with such systems as Oracle, SAP, NetSuite, FedEx, USPS, UPS, Jira, BMC, ServiceNow and others.
What Salesforce Integration Services
Can We Provide?
Sales and Marketing Automation Integration
The sales and marketing departments need an easy exchange of data between one another. If you use marketing tools such as Market, Mailchimp, or any others, we can help you integrate these tools with Salesforce. Marketing automation integration can help you engage with cold leads or start lead nurturing in a new and automated way at every stage of the sales process.
Salesforce integration with accounting applications, such as QuickBooks and Xero, makes it possible to share the actual financial data with the sales department and keep the data in Salesforce up to date. Accounting integration can enhance customer profiles, invoices, and transactions, as well as improve estimates and get more data-driven insights.
Integration with such systems as SAP, Oracle, NetSuite, and Salesforce is essential to the synthesis between your front offices and the back offices, such as HR and development. Sales representatives can get up-to-date information about the status of the client's orders, inventory, shipments, and invoices. Also, up-to-date sales data in the ERP system helps to decrease inventory expenses and plan production better.
Social Media Integration & Automation
Social integration and automation with LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter provides a personally oriented customer experience and engagement with customers. With efficient use of the top social media platforms, sales reps may track the customers’ social activities and also increase the visibility of a company in social channels.
Computer Telephony Integration
We help connect Twillio, RingCentral, Phoneburner, and other phone systems with Salesforce. Computer telephony integration promotes sales and increases the quality and speed of service. Additionally, our team helps to improve routing incoming calls, automate recording and logging calls, and create KPI reports and dashboards.
Website & Ecommerce Integration
We can organize integration with salesforce web services, integrate Salesforce with websites, different lead forms, and eCommerce platforms, including WooCommerce, Magento, Shopify, and others. eCommerce integration allows our clients to create personalized marketing campaigns and customer portals for their clients, boost revenue per order, and improve the overall customer experience.
Collaboration Apps Integration
Collaboration systems, such as Confluence, Slack, SharePoint, Office 365, and Gsuite, are frequently used to store company files, documents, emails, and more. We help companies overcome integration risks, such as downtime or the duplication of data, and provide employees flexible solutions for collaboration in the company.
Calendar & Email Integration
The synchronization of contacts and meetings between Salesforce and third-party calendars, such as Google or Microsoft Calendar, helps a company increase staff productivity and helps them perform daily tasks more efficiently.
IT Service Management Integration
We connect the service tech support team, which uses JIRA Service Desk, Zendesk, Freshservice, ServiceNow, and other similar instruments, with a front-office through Salesforce. IT Service Management integration improves the customer experience and collaboration between tech, service, and sales teams.
Salesforce Integration Stages
We discuss your integration requirements and check them for consistency and develop the most practical and effective plan to deliver a solution. This approach helps us to make future Salesforce integration effective and secure.
Create Integration plan
We create a plan that requires Salesforce data integration before the implementation in order to make the system completely compliant with the business needs of our clients. If our clients need custom integration to guarantee the aligned work with external applications, such as ERP, eCommerce platforms, or other collaboration systems, we develop a detailed plan for a custom integration server.
When implementing the integration, we guarantee that the Salesforce integration will work seamlessly with third-party systems and Salesforce integration solutions, including ERP, eCommerce software, and document management systems.
Quality assurance of implemented integration
To guarantee our clients a high-quality and steady performance of our Salesforce integration, we perform several different QA activities, such as checking and validating the implemented integration and data.
We offer preparation materials and hands-on training sessions to end-users to enhance user adoption of implemented integration.
We launch implemented integration in the production environment for all users.
We offer post-launch support of implemented integration. We can adjust the integration parameters and take steps for user adoption beyond user training.
We offer our clients a few solutions for integrating Salesforce with third-party applications:
- Integration with cloud integration servers such as Zapier, Integromat, Microsoft Flows, and Mulesoft. This decreases the necessity of additional IT resources when integrating with Salesforce and gives our clients more control over information flows.
- Integration with ESB (enterprise service bus) servers such as IBM Integration Bus, Microsoft Azure Service Bus, Apache Camel and others. These servers implement a communication system between mutually interacting software applications in a service-oriented architecture (SOA).
- Direct integration with Salesforce API. This option is limited in flexibility and integration features, but it can satisfy the requirement for the mutual information transfer between two systems.
Hiring a Salesforce integration consultant with Ergonized means returning your investments with qualified work of certified professionals. Salesforce integration consulting means the guidance of an expert for seamless integration.
Our CasesAll cases
Custom CRM Development for Healthcare Company
Case study on the development of a custom CRM for the healthcare industry with customized business process system configuration and flow management.
Case study on the development of a custom CRM for the healthcare industry with customized busine ...
USA, Los Angeles
Staffing Software Development: Custom Web Portal
The recruiting agency needed centralized and customizable software for the staffing industry for tracking workflow processes with the user management system.
The recruiting agency needed centralized and customizable software for the staffing industry for ...
Custom E-learning Development for Healthcare Company
Custom e-learning development, an internal Enterprise LMS platform, which enables online access for registered users to the knowledge library and training with easy-to-use CMS and users’ activity tracking.
Custom e-learning development, an internal Enterprise LMS platform, which enables online access ...
Salesforce App Development For GDPR and CCPA Compliance
The enthusiastic team from Braveheartdata will ensure company compliance with GDPR, CCPA, and other data protection laws.
The enthusiastic team from Braveheartdata will ensure company compliance with GDPR, CCPA, and ot ...
Service Cloud and Pardot Implementation For Educational Company
Moncel has been a leading provider of online training in the hospitality and food services industry since 2012.
Moncel has been a leading provider of online training in the hospitality and food services indus ...
Salesforce IoT Integration Case Study
Establishment of a centralized system for managing, monitoring and servicing Wi-Fi locks for a hotel chain in the United States.
Establishment of a centralized system for managing, monitoring and servicing Wi-Fi locks for a h ...
Service Cloud Implementation for Publishing Company
Being obsessed with reading, Booknook helps authors disseminate their works by publishing their works online and crafting those books in formats that support all e-readers.
Being obsessed with reading, Booknook helps authors disseminate their works by publishing their ...
Sales Cloud Implementation for Air Cargo Company
DeltaWorldCharter is providing cargo and private jet charter services all over the world helping clients to find peace of mind by taking care of travel planning and being available for 24/7 consulting.
DeltaWorldCharter is providing cargo and private jet charter services all over the world helping ...
Salesforce Nonprofit Implementation For Education Company
The Academy for Teachers connects educators to improve their professional skills, share knowledge and pass on experience.
The Academy for Teachers connects educators to improve their professional skills, share knowledg ...
Sales Cloud Implementation For Technology Company
Founded by leaders connected by the same goal of helping businesses to grow, Transcend provides high-quality consulting services to open new opportunities.
Founded by leaders connected by the same goal of helping businesses to grow, Transcend provides ...
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Sales Cloud Implementation For Mortgage Company
As an expert in the mortgage field, QMI offers people who are new to loan procedures to facilitate this process by saving clients’ time and effort while closing real estate deals.
As an expert in the mortgage field, QMI offers people who are new to loan procedures to facilita ...
Sales Cloud Implementation For Marketing Company
SYNC Sponsorship is a local agency that focuses on marketing services applicable solely for the sponsorship sphere, taking into account all of its peculiarities.
SYNC Sponsorship is a local agency that focuses on marketing services applicable solely for the ...
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
CRM Implementation for Real Estate Company
The Workplace Company is a fast-growing occupier-focused real estate consultancy based in central London, acting for all types of occupiers seeking office space in London.
The Workplace Company is a fast-growing occupier-focused real estate consultancy based in centra ...
United Kingdom, London
CRM Implementation For Farming Startup
Infarm is an urban farming services company that develops farming tech for grocery stores, restaurants, and local distribution centers. The company provides urban communities with fresh, nutritious products.
Infarm is an urban farming services company that develops farming tech for grocery stores, resta ...
CRM And Inventory Solution For Automotive Industry
Payne Auto Group is a Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Chrysler, Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Ford, Volkswagen, FIAT & Alfa Romeo dealer with dealerships across the Rio Grande Valley.
Payne Auto Group is a Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Chrysler, Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Ford, Volkswagen, FIAT ...
Does Basecamp integrate with Salesforce?
Does Asana integrate with Salesforce?
How to integrate Sap with Salesforce?
How to integrate Salesforce with a website?
Does Salesforce integrate with Gmail?
What is integration in Salesforce?
How to integrate Netsuite with Salesforce?
- iPaaS - Cloud Integration Services (Boomi or Celigo) that offer connectors for the two apps;
- Third-party apps for integrating Salesforce with finance platforms;
- Using the API of these two platforms and the NetSuite Restlet web service. However, keep in mind that integrating two complex systems like Salesforce and NetSuite will not be easy, so it makes sense to use Salesforce integration services from the Ergonized team.
How to do integration in Salesforce?
How to integrate Google Analytics with Salesforce?
- Using built-in Salesforce Cloud and Google Analytics integration (with Google Analytics 360)
- Implementing customized integration and hiring a Salesforce integration consultant for this.
- Using third-party integration tools.
How to integrate Outreach with Salesforce?
- Set the threshold to about 70% of the maximum API limit.
- Map custom fields BEFORE the initial data sync.
- Get rid of duplicates and stale data.
- Configure Outreach Stage and enable advanced task mapping in Outreach.
How to integrate Salesforce in contact form 7?
What does Salesforce integrate with?
How to integrate a Java application with Salesforce?
Does Salesforce integrate with Outlook?
How to set up Outlook integration Salesforce?
- Click on the setup icon and pick Setup.
- Enter Outlook in the Quick Find box, and then select Outlook Integration and Sync.
- Activate the Outlook integration.
- Check that the Enable Enhanced Email with Outlook option is on. This allows you to register emails as standard message objects and enable email in Salesforce.